1. Ticket and a valid state-issued photo ID must be presented for admission to the grounds – All persons must be at least 21 years old to enter. NO EXCEPTIONS!
2. An additional guest ticket will be available for $25.00. Guest ticket provides
admission to the grounds, Friday and Saturday, Big Money Drawing on Friday,
but IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR SATURDAY PRIZES. Only one (1) guest ticket per $110 Bonanza ticket.
3. Unsold tickets become the property of IAFF Local 1605 Foundation, Inc.
4. Must be present to win Friday, but not Saturday. Winners will be notified.
5. Prizes must be claimed within thirty (30) days of drawing. Prizes not claimed will be forfeited to the IAFF Local 1605 Foundation, Inc.
6. Winners not present are responsible for delivery costs.
7. Ticket purchasers assume any and all responsibility/liability pertaining to this event including travel to and from the event, attendance at the event, and ownership and use of any prizes won.
8. Maryland and Federal income taxes are the responsibility of the winner and may be withheld or winner must pay, prior to issuance of prize. Any sales tax, title and registration fees are the responsibility of the winner.
9. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
10. 8500 tickets must be sold for the 2019 Bonanza Extravaganza to be held. If cancelled, all money will be refunded.
11. Some prizes will be ordered when winners are determined. Additional prize options & upgrades will be the sole responsibility of the winner. The IAFF Local 1605 Foundation, Inc. reserves the right to substitute any prize with one of equal or greater value.
12. Online ticket purchasers must present e-ticket at registration for admission.
13. All persons must be at least 21 years of age and have proper state-issued ID to purchase alcohol.
14. NO Pets, ATV’s, Golf Carts, or Alcohol permitted to be brought onto the grounds. Pets are allowed in camping area only and are the sole responsibility (and liability) of their owner. Service animals permitted.
15. State-issued valid ID required to claim prizes. Prizes requiring title and registration will be available after Sunday May 12, 2019
16. A bottomless beer mug can be purchased for $15.00 on the grounds. A bottomless soda-only mug can be purchased for $5.
17. When paying by check, include: Home phone number and mailing address. A returned check will be assessed a $25 fee. When paying with money order be sure to include return address. When paying with credit card, please include: Name, address, type of card (Visa, Master Card), card number, expiration date, and home phone number.
18. Big Friday Money: One ticket given per person upon entry into the event. It is the responsibility of the entrant to get a ticket upon entry. If the ticket is lost, it will not be re-issued. Must be on-site by 9:30 pm to receive a ticket.
19. ‘Over-Under’ means one numeral higher and lower than the four digit drawn number. Example: winner 1605 has an over of 1606 and an under of 1604, winner 2929 has an over of 2930 and an under of 2928, and winner 8000 has an
over of 8001 and an under of 7999.